Background

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Dilemmas

School will be ending in just over two weeks...Matthew still hasn't gotten a job...we've been selling off all of our stuff because we don't want to pay to move it to Chicago and then store it...or to potentially move it AGAIN a few weeks later if he DOES get a job.

He's been interviewing in Salt Lake and things are looking promising...but in life there are no certainties.

The other dilemma is...the places he's interviewed with have told him that IF he does get the job he will be notified no later than the end of January...

::blink::blink::

I'm due two weeks later...

::blink::blink::

If he finds out at the end of January that he needs to be in Utah to start working, I won't be able to go with him. I'll have to have the baby in Chicago and won't see him for at LEAST a month after that. He'd be in charge of finding us housing and getting everything set up...all by himself. The last time I did that we wound up with, shall we say, an interesting arrangement, though I'm sure he'd do MUCH better this time.

The next dilemma...currently I'm anticipating finding a baby catcher in Chicago...probably the same one that caught my nieces. However, I MIGHT have to find one in Utah, too. What to do, what to do.

Otherwise, things are looking good. I've finally made it back up to my pre-pregnancy weight (that first trimester was a doosie), so with 11 weeks to go, if I gain 1 pound a week I should be doing pretty well. School is almost out and we're both getting ready for finals. I still have two online classes that need to be completed by next Wednesday, one last sewing project and a billion samples to make, a final 10pg paper to write, a Book of Remembrance to make, and Nutrition to study for.

Help?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow friend, I thought i had it bad. It will all work out the way it is supposed to. Take care of yourself.