The last few days I have been doubled over in pain with some nasty abdominal cramps. The doctors initially treated me for a UTI, but I wasn't getting any better. In fact, I was getting worse. Yesterday it was almost unbearable. So we went to the doctor again, had an ultrasound (she's a thumbsucker) and determined that there weren't any kidney stones, but my pain was indicative of something in the urinary/kidney/bladder area.
My doctor decided that it most likely wasn't a UTI because I wasn't responding to the medicine. So he began treating me for a kidney infection. Holy Freakin' Cow! I went to bed almost in tears last night, it hurt so bad. And when I woke up, the pain was almost gone. I mean, it's still there...barely. I can definitely manage with this. And I hope it only gets better from here on out. I'm still on temporary bed rest until my next appointment Monday morning. They'll reevaluate from there.
Thank goodness it's almost over. Four weeks left of school! Wahoo!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So sorry to hear you are suffering for so long. I do hope things are going to continue to improve and you can be painfree .
Oh, man, I'm sorry to hear you've been hurting so bad! That sounds just miserable. I hope by now you've been able to experience a little more comfort! Hang in there!
Post a Comment