Background

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Breakthrough...almost

I've been waking up lately with back pain and have been experiencing cramps throughout the day that had just been getting progressively worse each day. Some days were so bad that going to school was simply not an option...I could barely move. At first I thought it was just pregnancy stuff and that it was normal. But as I've spoken to people, I've found that this is NOT normal. So, I finally went to the doctor yesterday when the pain got to be unbearable.

Would you think from back pain and abdominal cramps....hmmm, you have a UTI. Not the first thing that came to MY mind, but oh well. They think I might also have a kidney infection of some sort and have put me on codeine (which wasn't strong enough as the pain was still quite intense) which they switched to hydrocodone (?). Needless to say, I'm a little out of it, so going to school isn't exactly a good idea (I fell asleep in class)...neither is driving, or working on sewing homework because I can't cut straight...

It's been a real trip. Especially now that I can see my belly moving on its own...whoa.

There is some concern that it might not be completely UTI but that my gall bladder might be acting up. My older sister was having gall bladder attacks all throughout her pregnancy, so I've been advised to talk to the doctor about it at my follow-up appointment if the pain still persists.

On a happier note...I got Halloween pictures of one of my nieces in her Giselle costume. I'm still waiting on pictures of the other one.



I wasn't expecting it to fit so well, but I'm glad. It looks fabulous. You can even see the sparkles on it. I really had fun on this project and can't wait to make more.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you feel better