Background

Thursday, November 12, 2009

This Week

...has been so much better. Now that I'm on the right antibiotics my life hasn't been nearly as awful. I'm actually pretty excited to see the weeks flying by as graduation draws nearer. I'm still trying to catch up on homework (mostly sewing) but feel that I'm doing pretty well with everything overall.

I've been working on my family history project and I hope to have pictures as soon as it's done. Again, I'm wanting to finish and present it by Thanksgiving, so not much time left. And being laid up for a week didn't help.

For sewing, I still need to finish up my jeans (yes, we made jeans...rivets and all) and we started our knit projects. Most of the girls are making bathing suits, but my teacher suggested I make diaper covers. They're soooo easy...and I'm glad. We started them yesterday and I'm almost done with them. I'll post pictures soon...I promise.

That's another thing. I'm not much of one for taking and posting pictures...but I'm working on it. I really am trying.

Happy Thursday!

1 comment:

Gena said...

Glad you're getting back to your regular old self!! That's gotta feel good. Yeah, post pictures soon. I wanna see all these projects you're talking about!