Background

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Very Pleased

Yesterday afternoon, Matt got a call from the Rex Movie Theater. He had applied for a position several days ago and they were just letting him know that he got it. Matt has a job! It's only part-time, which will be perfect when he's in school. And, it still leaves enough time in the day that he can work additional jobs from the staffing agency. Of course, he'll still probably try to supplement our income with donating plasma, but at least he has a guaranteed income. What a relief it is, really, so much weight off my shoulders. I was able to quit my evening Dance Staff position, so I shouldn't be quite so exhausted. Now I just have early morning janitorial, which I don't mind so much.

Now, Matt's job also has some great perks. We can see new release movies for $1, and bowling and concessions are also dirt cheap when you're an employee.

Life is good these days.

No comments: