Friday, February 6, 2009
Long Day
Matt had to work this morning at midnight, so we went to bed yesterday afternoon around 3pm. Unfortunately, our next door neighbor thought it would be a good idea to play his music really loud, which kept the baby living upstairs awake, which prevented our getting a good night's rest. So, Matt got up at 9pm and got ready for work...he's relying on a Rockstar drink to keep him awake during his shift. At 11:30, just as I was leaving to take Matt to work, I decided to do everyone a favor and knocked on my neighbor's door. I'm sure I looked like I'd been miserable, seeing as I was wearing pajamas, and my hair wasn't done, and my eyes were red. I told him it was after 10pm and he kindly turned it down and apologized. I'm home again, it's 1am and I have to get ready for work by 4...the baby's asleep and all seems to be going well. But, I'm afraid it's going to be a very long day. Hopefully, we can get in a nap.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment