So my mother called me today. She asked if Matt and I have our year supply. Ummmmm, no. She's the Emergency Preparedness Specialist in her ward. So then she asks... What about 3 month supply? Ummmmm, no. Any Supply? Well, maybe a month, but I'm so disorganized there's really no way of knowing. I can feel the chastisement coming...
She made me go to this website called Everything Under the Sun. One of my mom's friends from, gosh, years ago actually, explains how to get a good functional food supply and how to maintain it. It sounds like a lot of work, but I think it might be something I should get started on. Just wondering if anyone else needed some ideas or tips for theirs as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am bad too, we don't have any food storage. Oh! by the way to you knit or crochet?
both, actually. My current fetish is knitting.
Post a Comment