Background

Friday, February 15, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day

I know Valentine's Day was yesterday. But Matt and I have been working all week and won't get a chance to really celebrate until tomorrow evening. He's working two jobs and I'm working and in school, so we're both very busy, and will be for quite some time. My employer gave us a $40 voucher to the Porcupine Grille in Provo, so we'll give it a try tomorrow evening.

We're trying to save enough money to pay off my car this year so we won't have to worry about it next year. Early in our marriage, we determined that life would be better if the car were paid for. We were living in Idaho and paying almost $400 in rent and $350 on the car. And we were barely making minimum. We realized we could probably live in a much nicer place without that payment, so we're working on getting rid of it right now.

No comments: