Matt and I have been taking the Trax (Lightrail) to work for the last few days. We've determined that it would be worth the cost of getting month passes for $90 instead of paying $120 in gas every month to drive everywhere. So far, not too bad. The Trax is only a mile from our apartment, so in bad weather, we could drive the mile...but in good weather, we can walk it. So, I thought I'd give it a try today. Not bad. My butt hurts because it's over a hill, but it's manageable.
On my way home, though, I found that I could no longer walk on the sidewalk because it was blocked off....by yellow crime tape. There were officers all over the place and I wasn't too sure what had happened. This was at another complex down the street from ours. Today, when I turned on the radio during my lunch break, I heard something about a shooting at a Salt Lake City apartment complex. That must be it. I'm trying to find out more...I'm nosy, to the point where I want to read the call logs. Maybe someday I'll go back to being an operator ;) Anyhow, I'll post more information later.
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment