I hate you. No matter how hard I try, I just can't bring myself to read some of the most boring, driest material ever written. I can eventually convince myself to read it, but I don't usually comprehend it. My eyes kind of glaze over and I find I can't remember what I've just read for the last three pages. To compound the issue, toddlers don't help. Or husbands, for that matter.
O, Independent Study, why couldn't you be more attractive? Why couldn't you be more interesting? Why couldn't you...be something else?
Why do I feel like you've lied on your personal ad...Both of you...and now I'm stuck going on two ridiculously boring dates, twice a week, with two of the most painful subjects ever known to grad students...pediatric feeding disorders and pediatric TBI. And then you have to quiz me. What's the deal?
I wish you could at least buy me dinner. Maybe then it would be worth it.
Let's just get this over with, shall we?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment