I've lived in many places where drivers disregard the posted speed limit. I mean, I learned to drive in Chicago. Need I say more? I've also driven in Phoenix and Utah; crazy drivers. I often wondered if they could read because in each and every state, the drivers have always erred on the fast side when ignoring the speed limit. I was always getting passed because I actually went the speed limit, or when I felt gutsy, five over.
Not in Texas. No, in Texas I am the one doing the passing. Quite frequently I get stuck behind someone going 15 to 20 BELOW the speed limit. And they're not white-heads either. These are people MY AGE...or my parents' age.
Just goes to show you, life must be a little more relaxed in the South, because these people just don't seem to be in a hurry to get anywhere.
No comments:
Post a Comment