
This past month has just whizzed by. Classes have started and we've already had our first exams. I feel like I'm just trying to keep my head above the water with everything that's been happening.
Matt works evenings on the weekends and begins his weekend on Wednesdays. That means that Ada needs to go to a sitter so the boy can sleep. Fortunately, we found a miracle worker who is incredible with kids (she raised five of her own). And Ada LOVES it.
This morning when Matt got home she got so excited because she knew she could go to Ann's (the sitter) to play with her new friends. She wasn't even dressed yet when she put on her shoes and back pack and tried walking out the door. We finally got her dressed, but she was too excited to even eat breakfast...how weird is that? My kid didn't want to eat! So, Matt packed her up while I stayed home to finish getting ready for the day. On their way out, Ada blew kisses and said "bye" and happily walked out the door waving her hands wildly. I'm glad she likes it there because we have no idea what our schedules will be next semester and she may wind up spending LOTS of time with Ann.
Before we left Illinois, we thought it best to get some pics of Ada. Sarah Johnson (another great babysitter), played the part of the awesome teenage photographer. I think we got some really cute ones...










1 comment:
Ada loving to go the sitter's brings peace to this grandmother' heart.
Post a Comment