I was complaining to my mother earlier today that the blankets this time around aren't nearly as cute as the ones I did last year. She was shocked. She said she thought these ones were much cuter. After I got off the phone, I dug through the box of yarn/blankets looking for something and my fingers brushed against something soft on the bottom. Oh no. There were MORE blankets that I didn't know existed. I dumped out the whole box and found some of the CUTEST baby blankets ever. So Mom, I'm sorry. You were right. I just had a poor sampling from the first one in the batch.
You see, I'm not really a huge fan of yellow and blue. My sister Emilie, however, loves the colors. So...I guess this one is for her? I DO like the scallops. What d'ya think? Now if only I could take decent pictures, eh?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love those yellow roses, lovely!
You're so inspiring, wish I could calm down my life enough to focus on my handicrafts! Maybe someday. :)
Post a Comment