This is a great deal that we just had to give away as well.
So our friend Carly found this on her friend's site and posted the link on hers.
http://www.eyeslipsface.com/default.asp
We had initially been informed that they were being bought out by Nordstrom, but that was apparently false information. Still, to get makeup that cheap is a really good deal. As far as Matt is concerned, face paint is face paint. It doesn't matter what type it is or what it's made of just so long as it works.
I paid $20 for everything from a set of new brushes down to all of the makeup that I could ever need. I hope that it comes soon!!!
Eventually we'll be rich enough that I'll be able to buy all Bobbi Brown or some other great brand. In the meantime, I can dream, can't I?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hey Erin- I just read on the internet that they may not have REALLY been bought out by Nordstrom, but that regardless, the brushes are awesome. I don't know what to think, I'm going to wait for my order to get here and see how the quality is. If it's crappy I'll ask for a refund. :) $20 is not bad for how much I'm getting so hopefully it's good! I hope we didn't get duped, it's so so so unlike me to just jump at something like that!
Hey I read your blog faithfully.
p.s.I did a little research after the fact and e.l.f. is always a buck. I hope we like their stuff. If we do what a great find.
Post a Comment