Background

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Another Week Down...almost

I can't wait until the end of the semester. Actually, I can't wait until December. Matt and I will both be graduated and on our merry way back home to Chicago to find a job...or several.

I got a new calling on Sunday. So now I need to gain access to a piano because I'm the "subsitute" Relief Society pianist. I'm trying to convince Matt that mean he has to buy me a piano, but he's not buying it...darnit! Oh well. At least I tried. Probably a good thing, too, because it would just be one more thing to move later on.

I had started babysitting that heavy baby again...but it only lasted a day. She's just too dang heavy. I think her mother feeds her cream or something...maybe liquid lead, I dunno. She's 5mo now and weighs almost 30 pounds! And she only wants to be carried around. I'm not prepared to heft a 30-pounder for that long...so I quit. Seriously...in the course of 1 month, she gained 10 pounds. I am so glad I don't have that problem...though I wouldn't mind the opposite, ya know, losing 10 in a month. That would be kinda cool.

Anyhow...I have an Economics test and a Botany test on Friday, so I should probably get to studying.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck on your tests! How exciting that you are graduating in December. That is so exciting.