
About a year ago, one of my beautiful neighbors found out she was expecting a little girl. So, I made her a few blankets. Fortunately for me, this neighbor of mine also happens to be a photographer and took some great pictures of the blankets I made for her. I need her to take ALL of my pictures! But, what can you do when I'm in Salt Lake and she's in Rexburg and my blankets are all over the continent? Oh well.
Thank you, Carly. You're awesome!
This first blanket I've done several times over for my brother's son Zachary, and my sister's daughter Vivie. Zachary's blanket was done with blue and green stripes, because my brother would probably have thrown a fit if I gave his son something pink. Vivie's blanket is done in more muted pinks and yellows and also has a fun fur fringe around the outside. For this blanket, Carly wanted something vibrant and fun. I love this blanket because it's double thick, great for coooold winters, and has great texture.

This next blanket is actually the Blessing Blanket that I've made for soooo many people. I think just about everyone gets one of these. Usually it's white, perfect for a baby blessing. However, Carly chose a minty green for her daughter, Stella's, blanket. It consists of stacked shells which make it fun to look at. It's also a nice thin blanket, which allows air to circulate better. When someone asks for a blanket for a baby, this is the one I usually make because I can whip it out in two days and it's pretty inexpensive depending on the yarn.
1 comment:
Your work is perfection. I love your baby blankets.
I want a farm coop here in illinois
Post a Comment