Background

Friday, May 2, 2008

Yay!

I am so excited! A few days ago, I got a call from my beautiful younger sister, Beth. She wanted to inform me that there will be another Rakozy comin' along near the Holidays. Vivie isn't going to be an only child. I am so stoked! I currently have 1 nephew and 2 beautiful nieces. I wonder what this one is going to be.

On a side note, I am VERY busy these days. I'm taking 6 credits online for summer semester (English and New Testament) but it seems like I'm taking a full load. My English teacher expects an essay every week...not just 5 paragraphs but a full fledged paper. It's taking up quite a bit of my time. Matt and I do the New Testament class together every Sunday, which is really nice.

Also, my boss has decided to reinvent the wheel. He's decided that we need to add more complications to my job. The downside is I actually have to pay attention now. The upside is it's taking longer to get the job done, which means more hours and, therefore, bigger paychecks!

Anyhow, I have also decided to begin training to walk a marathon. It should take about a year to build up enough endurance to walk without dying. After working that marathon a few weeks ago, I figured why not?

I hope everyone is enjoying beautiful weather. It snowed yesterday, but its 60 today.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

tried to make a smiley face.
Have a great day.

Stephanie said...

http://rakozyfamily.blogspot.com/