Background

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy

The last few weeks have been somewhat hectic. I have been working several temp jobs...I'm actually at one right now. They only need me to answer the phones (which never ring) while they take their administrators out to lunch for Administrator Appreciation Day.

I also had the opportunity of working at the Salt Lake Marathon this past weekend. I was originally sent do enter the runners' information so we would know that runner #2136 was Jane Smith and what not. Apparently, I did so well (fast and accurate) that they requested me for the day of the race. I would be running the timer...tracking who finished when. I had to enter the runner name and then input as soon as they crossed the finish line. It got pretty hectic when 7 people crossed at the same time. But, apparently, I did better than expected. They had several other people logging times, but I usually caught what the others had missed...they were pleased. They want me to help when they have their next event. I don't know that we'll even be here for that.

No comments: