Background

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Finals, Finally

I just finished taking my finals for school today. The deadline is tomorrow; however, because my office is out of town, they need me to work the whole day tomorrow. So I had to take them today. I feel a little gypped, but I think I did well considering I lost a whole day of studying.

I had to take 3 exams, and I actually still have my Computer Class Exam for Monday. For HUM 201 I got a 94%...I'm excited. This was my favorite class. I love ancient Medieval History and that's what this was...the beginning of civilization to the Renaissance. Very Pleased.

For HUM202, I had to take a listening test which played clips of music that was written between the Middle Ages and Today. It had Gershwin, Verdi, Tchaikovsky, Rachmaninov, and Rodeo ("Where's the Beef?"). I got a 100% on that one; I've been listening to the selections since the beginning of February.

For my HUM202 Exam, I didn't do so well. I got a 75%...not too proud of that. I don't do so well with Baroque and Rococo art/music. And then you throw in the politics...whatever. I think what was hardest was two history classes at the same time. Sometimes I'd forget what I'd learned for one class and confuse it with the other.

Oh, well. What's done is done. Overall I still have a pretty good grade in the class.

Now I need to find a full-time job to fill in the time. I've been applying, but no takers yet.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Good for you! Keep up the good work