Background

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Sunbeams

Tomorrow, Matt and I will be teaching our first Sunbeam lesson. We will be learning about being thankful for bird, bugs, and creepy crawly things. In an endeavor to keep them as involved as possible, we thought we'd do a fun little crafty thing. So, in keeping with the lesson, we will be making butterflies...out of sandwich bags!


What do you think? I think they're funny. Matt is out trying to find gummy worms or bug fruit snacks. Otherwise, I made apple-pumpkin bread that we can give out. Next week, I think I might try spinach brownies!

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

HOw cute! Sunbeam teacher was my first calling. I was sixteen. It was fun and a challenge all at once. You have way cute idea's.

Carly said...

Erin-
Those are way cute!!

A little Birdie... said...

So so cute!

Callie, Shawn and Braxton said...

Hey Erin, it's Callie. how are you? I found you off of Heather's blog. Check us out at beardallsfarm.blogspot.com. Hope all is well.