Background

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Projects



Okay, so I've been getting a lot of flack from family and friend's about making things and then giving them away. And I haven't taken any pictures of these items.

So, anyone who has received anything that I have made...please take a picture and send it to me so I can have a portfolio of projects.

In the meantime, a few weeks ago I made a blanket for a beautiful little girl named Dragon. But I forgot to get a picture before we gave it to her, and it was a new pattern so COMPLETELY different from the usual blessing blanket I have made in the past. Well, after moping about for a week I realized I had enough green and white yarn left over from a blanket I had made Beth's baby, that I could make another Dragon blanket, for that is what I'm calling it.

Today I finished it and managed to get a few pictures before the batteries in the camera died. I need more ideas on how to photograph these things because, hey, I'm not a photographer.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

so absolutely beautiful

Carly said...

Hey Erin! I'll take some photos of the ones you made for Stella! :)

Erin said...

Carly, I'd really appreciate it. Thank you