Today was Fast Sunday.
And it will be Ada's first blog post.
My birthday is this week! And I wish that someone could sleep over today. I hope everybody will have a great time. I want to have everybody do the right choice. And, I got candy from the Bishop. I like swimming and playing laser tag. I like laser tag so much because you get to put on the suits and they have lights on them. You have to have both hands on the gun, and you get to hide from everybody else. I asked my mom and dad to let me do laser tag for my birthday party. And they said "YES!".
I sell eggs and I get $2.50 for 12 eggs, or 1 dozen. It is my job to get the eggs from under the chickens' butts. Sometimes the eggs are still warm because the chicken is still sitting on them. One of our chickens really wants to have babies and keeps sitting on all of the other chickens' eggs.
My mom and I built a fairy garden yesterday. But I'm still building things for it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment