Background

Friday, May 24, 2013

While the Cat is Away...

Well, I've been trying to study for the Praxis, so I've been a little preoccupied I guess you might say.  I might as well be gone.  So Ada decided she was going to give herself a cutie mark...or two...or an allover cutie mark.  With permanent markers.

What are you gonna do?  She thought she was beautiful, but we can't go out in public like that.  Sooo...



Seriously, Wal-Mart brand facial cleansing wipes.  Takes off makeup, pen, marker...just about anything.

On a side note: I will be taking my Praxis on June 8th...prayers would be appreciated.

2 comments:

dswillis said...

Oh my, Ada you were a busy girl.
Erin we are praying for you and put your name on the prayer roll too.

dswillis said...

I wish we could get Ada here for a week or so . That way you could study and we could have fun