Background

Friday, March 8, 2013

Juice Fast Day 2

So far I'm feeling pretty good.  I do keep craving something savory, like tomato soup or any soup really.  I'm thinking I might look up some raw soup recipes to go with this juice fast thing.  Or maybe get a really good v8 recipe.

I tried to go shopping with Ada, to get her out of the house so Matt could sleep, but that didn't last long.  Detox and cleaning my temple, as it were, took precedence.

I'm discovering I hate my juicer.  It's a cheapo one Matt got from Walmart for $30.  It works fine, but it's a pain in the butt to clean.  And I have to make 5 juices per day, and wash after each juice.  I'm hoping if I can stick with this I might be able to get a nicer one.  I'm thinking I might do a juice detox a couple times a year just to help me stay on track and addiction free (darn that ice cream...and salt).

No comments: