I saw this movie several months ago and became intrigued. It's about one man's journey on a juice fast. Joe Cross was morbidly obese and taking numerous medications for an illness. He consulted with Dr. Joel Furhman and began an intensive 60 day juice fast. Over the course of that fast, he traveled the United States, cleared up his condition, lost a TON of weight, and converted several others to the juicing way.
If you want to learn more, I would recommend watching the movie. I found it on Netflix.
I was so inspired that I've decided to give it a try. Just a short fast. And of course I'll listen to my body and call it quits if needed. But this next week is Spring Break, so I don't have any real commitments, rendering it the ideal time to cleanse and detox.
Don't get me wrong, I love the Eat to Live plan, but I think I need a little more help at this time. I'm still fighting addictions to ice cream and chocolate, and pasta, and salt. I'm hoping this week will help with those addictions.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment