It only took a few days, but I'm right back where I started. Darn that microwave!
We're gonna do things right this time. I am bound and determined to lose 30 pounds by my birthday.
So...green smoothies to start the day (because I LIKE 'em)
and then making sure that the salad is the main course for lunch and dinner. I'm thinking that may have been one of the reasons the weight wasn't coming off so easily...I wasn't eating salads. I was eating healthier meals, but they were the whole meal. Starting this week, though, the entree becomes the side dish, and the salad comes into the picture.
I even went to Costco today and bought a whole bunch of veggies and a big pack of romaine. I washed and cut 'em all up. So now I have veggie packs and salads all ready to go at a moment's notice.
And to counteract my constant cravings for a hot fudge sundae (or anything else sweet and chocolatey), I've made my new favorite raw cookies (thank you Pinterest!). Another thing I'm loving for my sweet tooth is a tea from Celestial Seasonings called Bengal Spice. It's so yummy and spicy, and somehow tastes sweet, even though I didn't sweeten it. And the longer you let it steep, the yummier it is.
So...let's do this thing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment