Background

Friday, November 18, 2011

Little Red





Last week I found the cutest pattern and I just HAD to give it a try. I mean, what little girl doesn't dream of having a cape and hood? I STILL want a cape of my own, but that would require too much yarn and more time than I care to give. I think the child version is just right. Only took me 2 days to whip this sucker up. I did notice that the lengths given in the pattern just aren't quite long enough...it didn't look right. So I had to undo the finishing and add a few inches before I could complete it. The hood also seems a little tight, but I didn't feel like undoing the seam to add more, so we'll just go with it. Now I know for the next one, right?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness! She is absolutely adorable. Love the red cape and the baby doll popping it's head off her shoulder. Can't wait to see you guys next week.