Background

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Free Falling


Ada has been pulling herself up to standing for a while, grabbing at anything and everything in sight. Nothing is safe. The computer, the houseplant, the bookshelf and all its contents, laundry, canned goods...everything she can get her hands on. But it usually required something nearby for her to hold on for balance. This morning I noticed something different.

There she was in the middle of the living room, nowhere near anything to hold onto, balancing precariously on those two little feet of hers. Just a wiggling and waving wildly before her knees gave out and she plopped to the ground.

Woohoo!

We've been practicing all day and she's so proud of herself.

I have also been making hats for the nieces and finally finished one. Whadya think? What a hoot, right?


I think I've just gotten a sneak peak into what she'll look like when she's ten...what a glare, eh? This is what she looks like when she's just waking up. Definitely Mommy's little girl.

2 comments:

dswillis said...

What a beautiful girl. Cute hat too. Look out world Ada is coming!


.!

Jaimie D said...

i cant believe how much that kid looks like Matt!!! holy crap!

ps...you need to blog more!!

pss...i hate SLP!!!!!! so friggin hard! i dont know how you do it with a baby!!