I usually like Ada's doctor visits. Her pediatrician used to be my pediatrician when I was a kid. He's AMAZING! All of my nieces and nephew are his patients, and none of us mind the wait ('cuz it's long).
It's kind of funny going in there with a baby because he's usually accompanied by 3 or four students and he's always quizzing them during the check-up. Every appointment begins with him calling her a trouble-maker...he's been using that line for years. And he always says, with an Egyptian accent, "She's perfect!" And at the end of the appointment I get a lollipop. Dr. Akl...you're awesome. Don't ever make us go to the other doctor ever again. She's just not as good.
Soooo, about my kid...She weighs 10# 4oz, which puts her in the 30th percentile for weight and height. Here's the kicker. Her head measurement is in the 75th percentile. Can you say bobblehead? It's because she's so darn smart. We've already begun teaching her how to read...I don't know if it's working, but we'll see.
Pics coming soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow, I can't believe she is already two months old. That is crazy.
Post a Comment