Just over a month left until our little lady arrives. We are so excited and the nesting continues. We began painting our bedroom and will be finished within the next day or so. Then we'll be able to start moving in all of the baby stuff that my siblings have stored for me...my crib, my clothes, diapers, a pack n' play...you name it, we've got it. I just love hand-me-downs!
We're also really excited as we prepare for my sister-in-law's wedding this Saturday.
My mother decided I need a haircut and has me scheduled for next Tuesday. I'm still trying to decide how I want it cut or if I just want a trim. I also have another doctor appointment that day. Last time he said we were measuring two weeks ahead of schedule...so it might be LESS than 6 weeks until I see my baby. He doesn't want to let her get over 9 lbs before I deliver, so we'll see what happens.
I have also obtained yarn to make my gal a blessing blanket and only hope I can find the time to finish it.
So many projects and so little time...if only there were more hours in a day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
i seriously miss you like crazy. and i also miss your blue car outside. and jj misses matt playing with him. jared misses hometeaching you. we missss you. yesterday we had another power outage...during the day at least but i did think of you guys and oh the fun times we've had :) love the wilsons!
I am so excited to welcome another sweet granddaughter to our family.
Weddings, babies two of my favorite things.
It sounds like you are doing great. Good Luck friend.
Post a Comment