Background

Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

I hope everyone enjoyed the Countdown and got some sparkling cider and sang Auld Lang Syne. I remember learning in High School that that actually means "all things lost and forgotten."

So...forget the resolutions that didn't happen last year and start with something new.

Mine:
1. Have this baby and do my best to raise her.
2. Get healthy
3. Help Matt find a job
4. Pay off student loans and baby debt
...and many more.

As far as the baby goes...I've had my first doctor appointment with my new baby catcher. I really like him. He's the one who performed my surgery last year, so I already know him and I really like his bedside manner. Everything is going well...she's measuring two weeks ahead, so she might come a little earlier than anticipated. Otherwise, she's healthy.

As for getting healthy, today is the day to begin. I'm excited to apply all that I learned in my nutrition class and see what the results are.

Matt has been home sick for the last few days. But he hasn't been allowed to take a break from the job hunt. Hopefully, he'll find something that will help us to provide for ourselves. I would prefer that it be in Chicago, but I'll take anywhere as long as it pays well.

Once we get that taken care of, the student loans and baby debt will be so much easier.

Anyhow...

Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am glad you guys are doing good. I hope Matt feels better soon. I can't wait to see pictures of the little Miss.