I am so frustrated these days. It must be nearing the end of the semester because everything seems to be due NOW.
In my Public Speaking class on Friday we found out we would be doing group speeches and got into our groups and chose our leaders, but he didn't give us where to find our topics until Saturday. Knowing that the teacher would procrastinate some on getting us the info we needed, I gave my group leader my contact info so we could get started ASAP.
Yesterday I was sick (Matt and I ate something that didn't quite agree with us) so I wasn't able to go to class. I notified my teacher and my group leader. I also asked her what our topic was and what she wanted me to do, but I haven't heard back from her. All of our sources, our thesis, and our outlines are due tomorrow and our group is speaking on Friday and I still have no idea what's going on.
It is for this reason that I hate, loathe, despise and abominate group projects. Maybe I just got stuck with a group of procrastinators, or maybe they're leaving me out for some devious reason that I cannot quite explain. Maybe I intimidate them? Whatever the case, I think I am of a particular disposition that I have to be in control of my grades...and when I'm not, it bugs me to no end. And because the grade depends on each person doing an equal part, and because I have been left out of the loop, I'm not sure what to do.
I emailed my teacher explaining the situation, but I doubt that'll do any good. The guy is a doofus in every sense of the word.
TWO MORE WEEKS...then I won't have to worry about speeches for quite some time.
TWO MORE WEEKS...and I won't have to deal with that man
TWO MORE WEEKS...and I'll be free...until next semester, that is.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment