It's been a while. And boy has it been hectic. In August I started my job with the school district and between being a new employee for the district AND being new to this whole SLP thing, it's been rough. I've had a hard time trying to figure out all the paperwork, and scheduling the kiddos, and evaluations and what-not all mixed in with the mandatory meetings. Freakin' Day...that's about all I have to say right now.
Meanwhile, Matt's been working 6 weeks on the front end of the week, and then 6 weeks on the back end of the week. In two weeks he'll be shifting back to the front end of the week. The adjustment process is rough. Every six weeks I get to be a single mom, and then the other six weeks I get to spend time with my husband. We're only through the first cycle, so these next few months are going to be interesting.
Ada has been doing Montessori....HUGE improvements in behavior and in how she does socially. I am so excited to see how much further she will progress over this next year.
We live near an air force base...so I'm trying to decide if I'm hearing jets or thunder...I hope it's thunder. Arizona could always use a little more rain.
Hope everyone has a great week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment