Background

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Excited and Exhausted

As of tomorrow, all but one class will be completed for the semester. 

That just leaves my Dyslexia final on Tuesday, and the rest of my practicum next week.  Then I'm done until January.

I'm getting antsy.

Senioritis has kicked in and I just can't seem to bring myself to buckle down and finish with a bang.

During this next month I have to start getting things ready for graduation, getting all of my paperwork in order...and a resume.

I also need to knock out Christmas gifts for the kiddos, home improvement projects, and weight loss.  I also need to start planning next year's Primary Program...my pianist wants to know the songs to be sung each Sunday a month in advance (a little high-strung, I know).

Then it'll be off to Disneyworld for a pre-graduation celebration (because we don't have to pay for summer semester). 

After that, it's back into the fray.

No comments: