Background

Saturday, October 20, 2012

My Autism Class

...it's killing me!

We're at midterms right now (Wohoo!).  But instead of taking a test, my teacher wants us to write a paper answering 3 questions.  Okay, now that doesn't sound like such a big deal.  BUT...it needs to be 4-5 pages long, 12 pt font, SINGLE SPACED!  Who does that?  She should have just said she wanted 8-10 pages.

What would have made this a lot easier is if we had known what the questions would be at the beginning of the semester so we could mark the readings (lots of articles, and LOTS of chapters) to prepare for the paper.  Because she really wants citations.  She doesn't want us just regurgitating the lectures.  So now I get to go back through everything I've ever read on the subject to find the answers to these questions.

I printed out all of the articles again (because Ada made an art project of the first set), and it used almost a whole ream of paper...and all of my ink!

I'm already dreading the final because it'll be in the exact same format.

UGH!

No comments: