Ada's birthday is next Saturday. Unfortunately, Matt will be working that day. So we decided to go out and celebrate yesterday.
She has begun to enjoy the movie Tarzan because of all the animals. Because of that, we thought she'd really enjoy the Rainforest Cafe. She loved the fishies in the storefront. Kept pounding on the glass shouting "Nemo, Nemo!" The stuffed animals were also quite fascinating.
| You mean I get my own pop? |
| Give us a kiss. |
| So, what happens when I shake this? |
Anyhow, while we were eating the lights suddenly began to flash on and off and then the gorilla started to move and roar. I think it freaked her out because she wouldn't eat after that. For the hour we were there (service was slow) each time the animals went into a frenzy she would begin to scream and yell "O no!" At one point she started to cry because the gorilla showed his teeth.
| What's happening? |
| Oh no! |
Anyhow, the servers came to sing happy birthday and that freaked her out a little as well. I don't think she understood why there were all these strange people around her clapping and singing.
Maybe we'll try again in a few years.
1 comment:
That's what Ben and I want to do for the girls badly too. Maybe we do that when you one in march....?
Post a Comment