Background

Sunday, December 4, 2011

So Grateful

...for my Visiting Teachers.  Tomorrow I begin taking finals.  Tomorrow we're expecting snow.  In Texas, if there's snow, everything shuts down.  One of my finals was rescheduled for today...online...at 4pm.  My ward starts at 2:30, which put the final during my nursery time.  Fortunately, I was able to find a sub for my class.  However, I was unsure of what I'd do with Ada while I tried taking my test.  I thought I might be able to get her to sit still during a Little Einsteins, but then...

My incredible Visiting Teacher called me to see how I was doing.  I told her what was going on.  She volunteered to take Ada.  HUGE weight off of my shoulders.  It actually worked really well.  I left Sacrament early and she took care of Ada until nursery began.  Perfect.

My final went pretty well.  I won't know my score for a few days, but I feel pretty good about it.  Voice Disorders...my neck hurts from trying to duplicate the types of disorders so I could answer the questions...sounds strange, but it works remarkably well.

No comments: