Spent Father's Day with the fam...
My brother turned 26...on Father's Day...
Matt came for a visit... :)
Started watching Falling Skies...not sure about it yet...
And Extreme Makeover: Weight Loss Edition...
Saw XMen...wohoo!...
and kissed Matt goodbye until August.
He's already found us an apartment and will be moving in on July 15th. He'll be getting everything all ready for us, Thank Goodness.
I miss him so much, even though I just saw him. Ada has grown TONS and now says words and he's missing it all. She loves to Skype and kisses the monitor every time she sees him. She loves her daddy, and I do, too.
Texas can't seem to come quickly enough...
Midterms are this week...yep, school started a month ago and now we have midterms. Most of my classes should be done July 13th. Which just leaves one class until August, and a CLEP exam.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment