Anyone else watching this?
I know I don't have much time, but I make time every week to watch this...and this, but that's another issue altogether.
Should I even bother with this? I mean, last year I got hooked into ZOMBIES only to find out the show didn't get very high ratings and was cancelled. I find it difficult to believe and will wait with baited breath to see if it, like it's characters, can come back from the dead.
But now we have a show with a history geek (yay) as the lead character played by, no less than, Noah Wyle, fighting an ALIEN invasion.
Am I warped?
Don't answer that.
And then I also just found out this show won't be returning except in the form of reruns.
I should just give up tv altogether. I mean, how much time do I waste watching this precious box?
At least NCIS is still afloat...yep, I'm warped. Gotta love it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment