Tales of what happens when your spouse thinks they're a farmer
Background
Thursday, February 11, 2010
Baby is HERE!!!
Ada Marie Willis made her arrival here at 6:48 AM. She is 7 lbs and 5 oz and is 20 inches long. The hospital trip is incredibly long and I will post more about it later.
congrats, how exciting! update us with the story and pics when you can! How are you both doing? good day to have a baby, today is Jeremy's birthday too!
5 comments:
Congratulations!!!!!
Congratulations, We can't wait to see pictures.
congrats, how exciting! update us with the story and pics when you can! How are you both doing? good day to have a baby, today is Jeremy's birthday too!
Oh, I can't wait to see pictures! Congratulations, and I do love her name!
YAY! Congrats you guys! Cant wait to hear all about it :)
Post a Comment