...at the end of the tunnel.
O my goodness, this semester has been so busy. And it's almost done. But that doesn't mean I can slack. Unfortunately, the classes at my current university are heavily back-loaded. So they start slow and then build to the point where everything is due during those last few weeks.
I have projects and presentations that I'm trying to complete in time, as well as finals for which I need to study.
...But the end is in sight!
I will be graduating this summer with my Bachelor's degree and then jumping right in this fall for my Master's. So, a total of six more semesters during which time I'll need to decide if I'll be working with children or adults, in a school or hospital or home...and then I'll be DONE! I'm so excited.
I'm also soooo stressed. Matt found out that he got a job in Texas and he needs to be there by May 9. Which has us moving out of our apartment by the end of this month. But to where? you ask. Well, Ada and I will be living in his parents' basement, which as of this moment is unfinished.
So, in addition to school work and finals, and packing and moving, I also have to build a home for myself and my daughter. I just hope we can finish in time.
Now I just have to finish my research paper on Cranial Nerve VII, and my project on why Lemony Snicket and his Unfortunate Series is good for building a child's literacy skills.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
you are amazing with all you accomplish. Take a deep breath and all will work out.
Post a Comment